- What happens if I get banned
- The most common reason for getting banned is repeated login failures.
- The fastest way to get banned is by port scanning. It is not tolerated under ANY circumstances.
- All bans are set temporarily and last two (2) hours. Five (5) temporary bans in three (3) days becomes a permanent ban.
- Clients will have to call us to have a ban removed or send email to support from an external mail account (ie. gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.) containing the IP address banned and the account billing email address for verification.
- Bans are automatically set in our firewalls and will prevent you from accessing anything on our network including our web site and mail servers.
- If you have a shared dedicated gateway IP address for your office(s), login to your client area and submit a ticket requesting the address(s) to be whitelisted. Requests submitted will be ignored if:
- Submitted by anyone not logged in (guests)
- Submitted by a registered client without at least one (1) active product package
- If the requested IP address(s) are dynamic
- Our firewalls also use these 3rd party blocklists. Any IP addresses on these lists will be prevented from accessing our network and will not be whitelisted under ANY circumstance:
- Spamhaus Don't Route Or Peer List (DROP)
- Spamhaus Extended DROP List (EDROP)
- DShield.org Recommended Block List
- BOGON list
- Project Honey Pot Directory of Dictionary Attacker IPs
- C.I. Army Malicious IP List
- BruteForceBlocker IP List
- OpenBL.org 30 Day List
- Autoshun Shun List
- Our firewall logs are automatically submitted daily to DShield Internet Storm Center for analysis and possible action.
- what is, support
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To see who is accessing your site in realtime, load up your favorite SSH client software (we use...
/usr/sbin/sendmail We do not use Sendmail per se, but Exim for our MTA (mail transfer agent)....
Please log into your accout and open a support ticket. Please try to be as precise as possible...
Step-by-step instructions are available HERE as a PDF file.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution